Monday, November 9, 2009

My Birthday

I am so loved. My husband planned a birthday party for me and invited all of my family including in-laws and out-laws. It was a special evening and I enjoyed being with Nathan, Natalee and Trent, my parents Danny and Judy, brother Brad, Granny Crawford, in-laws Dorothy and Dwayne, Granny Griffin, Bridgett and Rick, neighbor Kathy, and neighbors Batch and Jodi. My older brother James send me a text and I got a phone call from niece Kelsey and nephew Carter.

My mama has made me a cake for every one of my birthdays for the past 32 years. This year, she got a little creative. She added up 19+13=32. I was 19 when I got married, and I've been married for 13 years. How clever.


Bridgett loves me too. She knows I love chocolate cake and this is what she made for me.



Me with my one and only.........

No comments:

Post a Comment