Saturday, December 19, 2009

Birthday Girl

I wanted to share some pictures from Natalee's birthday party. Her day began around 10 when she finally got out of bed. Her birthday was the day before Thanksgiving and I just let her sleep as late as she wanted. This is her spot at the breakfast table and I fixed her favorite - syrup with waffles! : )



Later that day, we had a family party. My mama made the cake - it was a "lighthouse" cake by special request from Natalee. She also wanted a lighthouse helium balloon. I have no idea why she chose these things, but we delivered because she wanted it!






She had a great party here at the house with her family. Two days after her birthday, she was able to invite two friends over for a spend-the-night party. I promised them a movie and popcorn and guess who had to be right in the middle??? Little brother! The girls didn't mind though - they thought he was cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment