Monday, July 19, 2010

I'm afraid.......

I'm afraid that I just might live with some rednecks......three of them to be exact!

Nathan takes pride in his Harley - he washed it up good the other day. Then, to dry it off.....well, you can see what he did.......automatic dryer..."Redneck"



It was a very hot day in May, and since we do not have a pool (yet....maybe next year) nor do we even have a "sprinkler", I turned on the sprinkler system on the front yard and let the kids run loose and have a good time. They thought it was lots of fun. What can I say? "Redneck?"




4 comments:

  1. I don't think this truly classifies as "red" because I have seen (and done...shhh!) much worse! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm about to fall over laughing at Nathan using the leaf blower to dry his Harley. That's one of those pictures that should be sent in to late night television.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! I'm confused - are you saying being a redneck is a bad thing? Around my house we fit far more Foxworthy jokes in our daily routine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that picture of Nathan has me laughing soooooo hard!!

    ReplyDelete