Thursday, December 2, 2010

Randomness

Hello! I haven't forgotten about this blog, honest. We have been having lots of fun around the house these days. Here is some "randomness" that we've been up to since I last posted.....

Flag football for Trent....



Flag cheerleading for Natalee.....



He's a Patterson Eagle and she's a Pierce Co. Bear :-)



Sleeping for Ryan.....




Brothers watching the Homecoming Parade.....




Natalee riding with her team....





My 33rd Birthday......




Bedtime stories with my kids.......



Halloween! They were M&M's.......



More sleeping for Ryan.....




Group picture taken in Nana's yard......




Natalee's 7th birthday party!! Cake #1




Natalee's Cake #2 (We celebrated twice, one with friends and one with family)




Trent in his pilgrim outfit he made at school......




Ryan Jesse, finally awake......




and Laughing.......




I'm loving these days!

1 comment:

  1. Yay- a blog post. I know you are having a wonderful time. Sometimes I really miss having a baby around the house.

    ReplyDelete