Tuesday, July 7, 2009

June Update

Hi everyone. I cannot believe that I have only posted ONCE during the entire month of June. Well, I'm just having so much FUN that I haven't stopped to share everything! That's partly true. We HAVE been having a lot of fun. We went on vacation to Orlando for a week. While there we visited SeaWorld, Cirque de Solei, and Downtown Disney. I've got good pictures that I will share soon.

The other part of my month of June included me going back to work. I started teaching summer classes on June 3 and I have been very busy with it. If you have ever taken summer classes yourself, or taught them, you know that it is a lot of material in a short amount of time. Needless to say, I'm wore out at the end of the day even though I only teach two days a week. So, I need the other days to catch up on some rest and also to grade the endless amount of homework that I assign. Hey, if I didn't give them homework, then they probably wouldn't study! That's my philosophy.

So, now that the summer semester is half over, I plan to post some of the fun things that I've done with my family in the past few weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're back. I look forward to reading about all of your summer adventures!

    ReplyDelete