Monday, September 7, 2009

How Cute is He

No, I'm not posting a picture of my husband although he wanted me to. I'm posting pictures of my little boy, Trent. These were taken at Sears.

This is my absolute favorite picture that was taken this day. I love how cute and innocent his face looks and I also like the fact that he looks like a big boy in those jeans.


Trent fell in love with this motorcycle at Sears. The photographer actually has pictures of Trent posted throughout the mall so she could advertise "sessions" with this same motorcycle.

I picked out this Pajama outfit for the pictures. They were a gift to Trent from Grammy. I have always loved to see my kids in their pjs. And those little bare feet are too cute!

This is Trent's big boy outfit. He was posing perfectly for this shot. He loves to wear those little shoes. He turned two in April, but we had these pictures made in July.

This is one of my favorite poses because it captures his big, beautiful blue eyes.


This is Nathan's favorite because of what it appears he is doing to this motorcycle. Should I mention, this little red motorcycle is not a Harley........

I like this picture because Trent has always loved to "work" on things at the house. You may recall a previous post about his airplane that always needs "workin on."

Need I say more about this one??

3 comments:

  1. Becky, these are so cute! I always thought Trent looked like Nathan but these pictures made me realize that he looks like you and Natalee. We hope to see you on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete