Monday, September 7, 2009

What We've Been Up To

Since school has started, we have been trying to get back into the swing of things. It has taken me this long to find a spare minute (that is not sleep-deprived) so that I can update you on the last few weeks.
First thing, let's start with sleep. Trent has been in his big boy bed since May.....but that doesn't mean he stays there. He gets up in the middle of "every" night to make his way to our bedroom and sleep the rest of the night with us. I don't function well when my night's rest is disturbed. Needless to say, I have plenty of concealer that hides those dark circles under my eyes. By the way, Trent has learned to go to Nathan's side of the bed and throw his arms up because he learned that "mama" will march him back to his bedroom.
Next thing, how about gymnastics. Natalee has started gymnastics and absolutely loves it. Her favorite is the balance beam. This surprises me. I just thought she would be scared of something so high. Natalee has caught on very fast and her teacher calls her "Superstar." Her teacher even wants her to begin gymnastics two days a week instead of just one day. Natalee is all for it. But that means that she will not be able to do Rec Dept cheerleading, which is something she also wanted to do. She's still debating.
Third thing, how about work. My fall classes are going great and I've just about learned everyone's name. It's funny how I recognize their face and can even recognize everyone's handwriting before I ever learn their name. I only see these people twice a week and it just takes me time to learn them.
Finally, how about football! Nathan is extremely excited that it is football season. I must admit that I am excited too. There is just something about this time of year that gets me looking forward to College Football - maybe it's those Dawgs!
So, there. That's what we've been up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment