Friday, May 7, 2010

One more makes three.......

We're having a baby!

I know this may surprise some of you because you had no idea. But, we decided back at the end of last year that we wanted one more baby. God blessed us and now I'm 4 1/2 months! Due date is Oct 4th.

Just to fill you in on some details in case you are wondering.....I haven't said much to anyone until now because the first three months of pregnancy were not pleasant. If there was ever a pregnancy symptom in this world, then I had it. You name it.....moodiness, irritability, lack of energy, sleeplessness, nausea, moodiness....or did I already say moodiness?? : ) It was like, "I cannot control any of this!" It was frustrating. But, as soon as I hit the second trimester at month 3, I could see the silver lining. Things have been better. My energy has picked up and the nausea is gone, but Nathan says the moodiness is still there! I can't believe he would say that to a pregnant woman!

Natalee and Trent are super excited about us having another baby. Trent says he wants another sister, but Natalee doesn't care. She has already said, though, that the baby will have to share Trent's bathroom because he has two sinks and she only has one sink in hers! I think she is marking her territory don't you?

We've been busy planning on getting the "playroom" ready for a nursery for the new baby. The playroom will now move upstairs, and the kids are thrilled about that too. So, this is definitely a fun time for all of us right now.

I don't have a picture to post, but, Yes, I am "showing". I've got Easter pictures that I will post one of these days, and you can tell I'm pregnant in those. Plus, Trent turned 3 and I have to post birthday pictures! I'll get to it, I promise.

I find out next Thursday whether we are having a boy or a girl, but if you ask Trent......"Mama is having a dinosaur!"

Well, that IS how I feel sometimes......

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys. Sorry you had it rough in the beginning, but it will be worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still say there are two in there ;)

    ReplyDelete