Sunday, May 23, 2010

Trent's 3rd Birthday

My little boy turned 3 last month! Nana made him a cake with footballs and baseballs per his request. PS, Nana makes the "best" cakes!

One of Trent's favorite gifts is this monster truck.

Natalee, Trent, and cousin Carter eating at the kid table.

Trent and his new sunglasses

Here is Trent on one of the mornings after his birthday. He is such a big boy and insists on doing everything by himself. On this morning, he requested a bowl of "pillow cereal". I asked what he was talking about and he told me, "that yellow pillow cereal like Daddy likes!" Well, I looked in the pantry and figured out what he wanted.......Captain Crunch! And, yes, it is his daddy's favorite too.

4 comments:

  1. He is too cute! Is he a couple of weeks younger then Jett, or a couple of weeks older? I can't rememeber....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Trent! I know that he is 3, but every time I think about him it just seems that he should be younger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed, Nana does make the best cakes! Just looking at the picture has me craving one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did I miss the announcement of the baby's sex? Boy or girl???

    ReplyDelete