Saturday, April 11, 2009

Birthday Boy




Trent turned 2! I cannot believe that my "baby" is already two. On Monday we had over friends and family to help celebrate Trent's birthday. Nathan and I had to work that day, so thanks to Aunt Bridgett who did all of the shopping for the hamburgers, hotdogs, and balloons or else we may not have had a party! My mom made the cake - a school bus cake and Trent was the driver. She put a picture of Trent in the driver's seat and the passengers were Natalee, Kelsey, Carter, and Brittany (cousins). It was so cute and delicious too! Trent got some great presents. I haven't figured out his favorite yet because he likes to play with all of them. He stayed up late that night and had to play with his Choo-choo from uncle Brad. He also likes the remote control tractor that me and Nathan gave him. When he goes outside, he likes to play with the ball set that Aunt Bridgett gave him. Oh, and the lizard - cousin Brittany gave him a fake lizard and he likes to chase everyone around the house and scare them with it. 100% boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment